RYAN NOUIS, Co-Founder & President
Ryan Nouis decided to start Job Brokers after he and Max became “friendly competitors” at rival recruiting companies. Now a multimillion dollar company, it was perhaps the most important decision he ever made.
As President of Job Brokers, Ryan is heavily involved in the operations of the company, from payroll and insurance to information technology and the fine points of how the company functions. Besides ensuring that business matters run smoothly, he is equally as involved in recruitment, sales and marketing.
Ryan began his career as an aircraft dispatcher for US Air, and then moved into a position as Recruiter and Manager for an aviation recruiting company. The two experiences molded him into a skillful manager with a level head – Ryan’s vision and leadership abilities afford him the savvy to handle even the most complex of situations with confidence and ease.
He has a BS in aviation operations from St. Cloud State University, and currently resides in Chandler with his wife, Rachel, and two children, Evan and Claire. In his time off, he enjoys working out, wrestling with the kids, supporting St. Joseph the Worker and spending time with family and friends.
back to top
- Most memorable adventure: Munich during Oktoberfest
- Favorite personal victory: Getting Job Brokers, Inc. off the ground
- Guilty pleasure TV show: American Idol
- One word to describe Ryan: Fanatical
- Favorite sports team: Minnesota Vikings
- Favorite Band: Big Country
MAX HANSEN, Co-Founder & CEO
Max Hansen co-founded Job Brokers, Inc. in January 2002, just as many companies were struggling following the terrorist attacks on September 11. Despite the risk involved with starting a business during such a volatile period, the results have far exceeded Max’s expectations. Business has climbed 125 percent each year since its inception, and today, is a multi-million dollar company and considered a leader in the industry.
As CEO, Max has had a hand in nearly every aspect of Job Broker’s service during his tenure with the company. He provides guidance of operations and company vision, direct sales and recruitment development, develops and drives customized staffing solutions, initiates all marketing efforts and has developed the majority of Job Brokers’ current clients. On the client side, he excels in recruitment and is notorious for being able to “find the needle in the haystack.” On a personal level, he is considered a mentor to his employees and whether in meetings or around the office, he’s best known for his quick wit and comedic charm.
Max has spent his entire career in the staffing industry at both large and small firms, learning the ins and outs of recruitment and development. This experience allowed him to apply the best of both worlds to his own concept in recruiting. More than anything, Max loves a challenge, and enjoys working directly with clients to exceed their expectations.
After growing up in Arizona, Max attended college at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing. He is an active member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), a global, professional organization for business owners. In May of 2007 Biz AZ Featured Max on their 35 Entrepreneurs Under 35 list.
Besides being an avid golfer, Max also enjoys wakeboarding, snowboarding, racquetball and basketball.
back to top
- Favorite personal victory: Max’s USA All Stars football team beat the Australian National Team at Lang Park, 35-0. This was the first ever American Gridiron game between a National USA and an Aussie National team
- People would be surprised to find: Max loves to cook – he loves to smoke all different kinds of meat on his Big Green Egg (if you don’t know what this is, ask him)
- One word to describe Max: Competitive
- If he died, he would come back as: Matt Hasselback, Seahawks quarterback
- Best vacation: Gold Coast, Australia or Zihuatanejo, Mexico